Friday, September 17, 2010

NOTD: SEPHORA by OPI - Casting Call


I've been wearing this color for the past few weeks. I have been loving it. And just like OPI, SEPHORA by OPI offers the same exact quality!!! I mean, it technically is OPI! =)

This color is Casting Call. It's described as an opaque cool pink beige color. This picture doesn't do it justice (as I believe) - I think it kind of washes the color out.

This was my first purchase of a SEPHORA by OPI polish, and there will be many more to come.

4 comments:

Miryam Oquendo said...

VERY PRETTY COLOR! I've always wanted to try light colors like this but idk if I could pull it off :(

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Yes, very pretty and simple color.

Natalie said...

Love it!! So fall. :)

http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

April said...

I seriously want to buy each and every nail polish you share! This shade looks nothing short of GORGEOUS!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails