Friday, September 17, 2010

NOTD: SEPHORA by OPI - Under My Trench Coat


This is what I'm wearing right now, and I absolutely love it! This is "Under My Trench Coat", described as an "opaque light grey khaki with metallic gold". It's got just about all the characteristics that I love in a nail color all wrapped in one (with the exception of being pink lol)! This one is perfect for the fall. Pretty soon I'm going to have to break out my "You Don't Know Jacques" - my favorite fall/winter polish.

What's your favorite color to wear for the fall & winter time? =)

8 comments:

Donna ♥ Baby said...

i love that color!! thair names are so clever sometimes it does remind me of a trenchcoat :)

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

wow thats so nice. i have been looking for a colour like this for a long time

siwing said...

ahhhh i just polihed my nails with You Don't Know Jacques! That color looks great..! *Contemplating my next purchase at Sephora* lol.

Vanessa said...

That's like the perfect fall color, and so unique. I've never seen one like that anywhere!

Chanel Craves said...

Love that color!!!

www.Chanelcraves.com

Mz. More said...

This is so pretty. I really need to check out this collection. I don't own any Sephora by OPI polishes.

NYCSh0paholic said...

Thanks for the comments!!! <3

Renay Shanel said...

Love this esp for Fall !!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails